What is Facial Microcurrent? Microcurrent treatment is a very good alternative to facelifts. Since it is non-surgical procedure, we don’t have to worry about possible dangerous complications. It is safe, effective, practically painless, provides rapid results and most especially, it doesn’t call for a recovery time.
Facial Microcurrent is a safe, painless, non-surgical, non-invasive cosmetic procedure that helps tone, lift and firm sagging facial muscles back to its original position and shape.
What are the benefits of Facial Microcurrent?
- It helps improves the health and appearance of the skin.
- It tightens and firms aging skin.
- It helps tone the muscles on the face and neck.
- It also helps lift sagging eyebrows and jowls.
- It helps heal scars and blemishes giving a healthy glow to the skin.
- It helps reduce and eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.
- It stimulates the production of collagen on the skin.
Who are the best candidates for a facial microcurrent treatment?
- This treatment is for old and young people alike who wish to maintain and gain a young-looking facade as long as they are healthy and do not have skin infections in the area to be treated.
- For young people who wish to put off any signs of aging and also for older people who wish to restore their once youthful appearance.
Who shouldn’t undergo this cosmetic procedure?
- People who have a history of heart problems, epilepsy, thrombosis, high blood pressure, asthma, diabetes, multiple sclerosis or those who have implanted electrical devices are not fit to undergo this treatment.
- People who have skin diseases or who have recently underwent facial surgery, or have any open wounds, cuts or abrasions or skin are also not suitable to have this treatment done.
- Although there is no scientific proof that this treatment is harmful to pregnant women, it is greatly advised to wait until after you’ve given girth if you wish to undergo this cosmetic procedure.
Microcurrent treatment is a very good alternative to facelifts. Since it is non-surgical procedure, we don’t have to worry about possible dangerous complications. It is safe, effective, practically painless, provides rapid results and most especially, it doesn’t call for a recovery time.
How Soon Will I See Results?
When you first begin your microcurrent facial sculpting treatments the effects will not last as long because the results are cumulative, meaning they get better over time and the results last longer each time as the series of treatments continues. By the 6th to 7th treatment your muscle memory starts to take over and the results improve substantially lasting longer each time. Towards the end of the 6 week microcurrent facial sculpting treatment regimen, the results will become even more permanent and the look is maintained by microcurrent facial sculpting treatments every 4-6 weeks. If you stop microcurrent facial treatments you do run the risk of losing muscle memory within approximately 6 months so we always recommend continued treatments to help “re-educate” the muscles so you keep the youthful look for years to come!Micro-current Face Lifting Toronto Yorkille 112 Most people need a course of around 10 micro–current sessions to see the full benefits – although many claim to see immediate results from the first treatment. The exact number you need will depend on your skin tissue and muscle tone – not necessarily on your age.
Some clients notice a difference after the first treatment. Other clients will notice it after 3 or 4 treatments. The important thing to realize is that the effect is cumulative — that is, your face will become more tightened and toned with each treatment. When you get the desired effect, you can begin your maintenance program of having a treatment anywhere from 4 – 12 weeks, depending on your unique body.
The micro current face lift procedure itself takes approximately one hour to complete and is virtually painless. The micro-current face lift procedure requires no anesthesia, no recovery time, no down time from work, and has no irritating side effects.